Armattan Chameleon TI Nightvision/Low Light Freestyle Drone (Crossfire)
*T-Motor F60 PRO III Motor 1750kv
The F60 Pro III continues the lineage of great FPV racing motors by T-Motor. The Pro III provides more thrust and increased durability compared its predecessor.
Equipped with high-temperature silver-core windings able to withstand up to 240C, the overall stability of the motor has been enhanced. The threading has also been strengthened to prevent stripping or fracturing of the motor shaft.
Each Pro III motor is supplied with high-quality EZO bearings for maximum performance and lifespan. The new bell design looks amazing, while also providing the same non-slip propeller grip like the Pro II.
*Armattan Chameleon Ti 5 inch Frame - Lifetime Warranty
Chameleon TI 5
The Chameleon Titanium is the evolution of the all time favorite Chameleon released back in 2016. Better materials are used and many lessons learned with the Chameleon are revised in this new, state of the art design.
- Improved carbon fiber - The same material that debuted with the Rooster.
- Lighter, easier to build
- Incredibly tough Titanium front end
- Fewer total bolts, and no more M2 bolts. ALL M3
- Better VTX mounting provisions
- Better anchoring provisions for 3D printed parts
We know we can't always please everyone, but there is no reason not to offer both unibody (Chameleon Ti) and modular (Rooster) versions of our latest Titanium flagship model(s). We have been listening and now you have both options.
Did you just say warranty?
As with the other frames in Armattan's FPV lineup, the 5 inch Chameleon TI is covered by Armattan's lifetime warranty. If you break part of this frame, just cover shipping and we'll send you a replacement. That's our guarantee.
2x Camera-cage braces
5x 4mm button-head M3 bolts
8x 6mm button-head M3 bolts
6x 10mm button-head M3 bolts
3x 12mm button-head M3 12.9 grade steel bolts
5x 16mm button-head M3 bolts
6x 8mm M2 cup-head (camera) bolts6x 8mm M2 cup-head (camera) bolts
1x 28.6 Front standoff (silver)
2x Rear standoffs (black)
5x 6mm standoffs
1x 2mm Top (LiPo) plate
1x 1.5mm HD Cam plate
1x 2mm Rear VTX plates (Standard and TBS)
1x 4mm Main plate 5 inch
1x 4mm Shim plate
*Hobbywing XRotor FPV Stack (4in1 ESC & FC )
|Combo 60A Micro 4in1 ESC & F7 Flight Controller|
*Foxeer Nano Toothless 2 StarLight FPV Camera 0.0001lux HDR 1/2" Sensor FOV Switchable
*Lumenier SM-25 25mW Micro VTX - U.FL SMA
This is the Lumenier SM-25, a Super Mini 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with a U.FL connection. The lower 25mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The SM-25 has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies.
The SM-25 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It is micro in size and only weighs 2.1g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don't have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands (Legal US frequencies with HAM Radio License)
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Micro sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 150m (open area)
- U.FL to SMA adapter for antenna
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V (Do not power with more than 5v input)
- Operating Current: 150 mA (350mA Max)
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Size: 14mm x 18mm x 3mm
- Weight: 2.2g (4g with SMA adapter)
- Antenna Connector: None, direct solder
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
|Band 1||FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 2||Lumenier / DJI||5705||5685||5665||5752||5885||5905||5925||5866|
|Band 3||Bosecam A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
Compatible with Lumenier, Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Team Blacksheep, Boscam and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) SM-25 U.FL
- 1x U.FL to SMA adapter cable
- 1 x power cable
- Two LED Groups:
- Group A includes 2 blue LEDs, B1 and B2 which represent the Channels.
- Group B includes 5 red LEDs, R1~R4, which represent the Bands
- Button Control: Short press button <1S to change channel; long press button >2S to change band.
- Short press to change CH 1-8. The B1 LED will stay solid for CH1, B1 flashes 2 times for CH2, B1 flashes 3 times for CH3, B1 flashes 4 times for CH4.
B2 LED will stay solid for CH5, B2 flashes 6 times for CH6, B2 flashes 7 times for CH7, B2 Flashes 8 times for CH8.
- Press and hold button 2s to change band, F, E, A, R.
- R1 stands for Band 1, R2 stands for Band 2, R3 stands for Band 3, R4 stands for Band 4.