BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2
Check out the brand new BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester. Compare with the first version, the V2 charger uses the Type-C input port to replace the USB input. The charging is no longer limited by the socket, pilots can have more charging options. Meanwhile, the new charger has upgraded the design of appearance. Come with the hidden design of the electric display and charging instructions, which are simple and beautiful.
What's more, this charger is tailored for the BT2.0 series battery. Not only a charger but also a cell voltage tester!
- Specially made for our BT2.0 series battery. It has two functions of testing voltage and charging in one, compact and easy to carry.
- Come with a Type-C input port to replace the USB input, which makes the charging is no longer limited by the socket, pilots can get more charging options.
- The new charger also upgrades the design of appearance. With the hidden design of the electric display and charging instructions, it is simple and beautiful.
- Supports to charge two batteries at the same time, its charging current is 1A, BT2.0 300mah battery can be fully charged in 20 minutes, BT2.0 450mah 1S battery can be fully charged in 30 minutes.
- OUT1/OUT2 can be charged simultaneously
- Input: USB-5V/2A
- Output: 4.35V/1A
- The red light indicates charging, and the green light indicates full charged
- OUT1 can be used as a battery tester while OUT2 does not possess any function
- Model: BT2.0 1S Battery Voltage Checker V2
- Plugs: BT2.0
- Connector: Type-C
- LCD: White
- Weight: 12.37g
- Dimensions: 52.7*23.2*14.2mm
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time (about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of the pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to a BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- 2S Whoop Cable Pigtail (BT 2.0)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board
- BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 260mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2