Chameleon TI 5" Drone
T-Motor F40 PRO III Motor
The F40 Pro III continues the lineage of great FPV racing motors by T-Motor. The Pro III provides more thrust and increased durability compared to its predecessor.
Equipped with high-temperature silver-core windings able to withstand up to 240C, the overall stability of the motor has been enhanced. The threading has also been strengthened to prevent stripping or fracturing of the motor shaft.
Each Pro III motor is supplied with high-quality EZO bearings for maximum performance and lifespan. The new bell design looks amazing, while also providing the same non-slip propeller grip like the Pro II.
- 1x F40 PRO III 1600KV Motor
- 1x Prop Locknut
- 4x Socket Head Screws
- 1x Shaft Screw
FLIGHT CONTROLLER F411-MINI SE
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411CEU6
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI)
- Blackbox: No
- 2x Uarts
- 2x Softserial-Tx
- 6x PWM outputs (Dshot/Proshot/oneshot/multishot)
- 1x I2C
- 3x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R6/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- Camera control: Yes
- WS2812 Led control : Yes
- Beeper output: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Filtered Vbat output power for VTX, Switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- No Current Sensor built-in, supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- INAV Target: MATEKF411SE
- BF unified Target: MATEKF411SE(MTKS)
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
- 1x F411-miniSE
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm
- 2x SH1.0_8pin connectors
BARDWELL 32 BIT 4-IN-1 3-6S 30A ESC BY RDQ
The Bardwell F4 AIO Flight Controller now has it's perfect match for those looking at a 32 Bit 4n1 ESC! Made to be a plug and play with the Bardwell F4 FC, it is near impossible to find a more robust and clean setup for the price. Supporting DShot1200 and taking a 3-6s direct lipo input, this setup is ready for racing or freestyle any day of the week!
Note that even though this ESC is plug-n-play with the Bardwell FC, it is a fantastic selection on any build, regardless of the flight controller being used. Always take care to check the pin out on your FC and ESC match. Adjust the pins of the wire harness as required so that everything is connected appropriately.
Looking for a replacement 8 pin cable? We've got you covered!
✓ Battery: 3-6s
✓ Constant Current: 30A
✓ Burst Current: 40A
✓ Size: 36*36mm
✓ Mounting Holes: 30.5 x 30.5
✓ Firmware: BLHeli32 (BLHeliSuite32 passthrough)
✓ Wire Harness Or Direct Solder (see below)
✓ Weight: 13.1g
✓ Harness length: 60mm
✓ No BEC
Armattan Chameleon Ti 5 inch Frame - Lifetime Warranty
Chameleon TI 5
The Chameleon Titanium is the evolution of the all time favorite Chameleon released back in 2016. Better materials are used and many lessons learned with the Chameleon are revised in this new, state of the art design.
- Improved carbon fiber - The same material that debuted with the Rooster.
- Lighter, easier to build
- Incredibly tough Titanium front end
- Fewer total bolts, and no more M2 bolts. ALL M3
- Better VTX mounting provisions
- Better anchoring provisions for 3D printed parts
We know we can't always please everyone, but there is no reason not to offer both unibody (Chameleon Ti) and modular (Rooster) versions of our latest Titanium flagship model(s). We have been listening and now you have both options.
Did you just say warranty?
As with the other frames in Armattan's FPV lineup, the 5 inch Chameleon TI is covered by Armattan's lifetime warranty. If you break part of this frame, just cover shipping and we'll send you a replacement. That's our guarantee.
2x Camera-cage braces
5x 4mm button-head M3 bolts
8x 6mm button-head M3 bolts
6x 10mm button-head M3 bolts
3x 12mm button-head M3 12.9 grade steel bolts
5x 16mm button-head M3 bolts
6x 8mm M2 cup-head (camera) bolts6x 8mm M2 cup-head (camera) bolts
1x 28.6 Front standoff (silver)
2x Rear standoffs (black)
5x 6mm standoffs
1x 2mm Top (LiPo) plate
1x 1.5mm HD Cam plate
1x 2mm Rear VTX plates (Standard and TBS)
1x 4mm Main plate 5 inch
1x 4mm Shim plate
1x Lipo strap
1x LiPo foam pad
1x HD camera foam pad
4x Dog-bone landing pads
1x Molded rubber SMA grommet (included with standard VTX plate)
3x Molded rubber antenna tube mounts (included with standard VTX plate)
TBS Crossfire Nano Rx (Special Edition)
TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX, we condense two years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the XM+).
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.24
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x TBS Immortal-T Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4
Runcam Phoenix Oscar Edition - 1000TVL CMOS FPV Camera
The Runcam Phoenix Oscar Edition is a micro FPV camera equipped with an M12 lens. It has a super clear 1000TVL image that displays excellently in daylight. Runcam worked together with FPV pilot and reviewer Oscar Liang to release a camera with some unique properties. Here is Oscar's thought on the Phoenix,
"Runcam didn’t plan to release this camera until I convinced them otherwise. It doesn’t perform as well as the Eagle at low light, but I found it to be an excellent camera for day time flying – with some tweaking, the image quality is absolutely stunning!
I really think the Phoenix Oscar edition is one of the best cameras out there for daylight. This will surely replace cameras on all my freestyle quads and FPV wings." - Oscar Liang
- Excellent Image Quality - especially in daylight
- Integrated OSD Supports Voltage & Timer
- PAL/NTSC & 4:3/16:9 Switchable
- Supports Image Mirror & Flip
- Uart or Remote Control Switchable
- Image Sensor: 1/3" 120dB WDR CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC
- Lens Size: M12
- Focal Length: 2.5mm
- Field of View: 140°
- Minimum Latency: "Similar to Eagle"
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux @ 1.2F
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Input Voltage: 5-36V
- Current Draw: 220mA@5V, 120mA@12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 19x19x20mm (Micro)
- Weight: 9g
- 1x RunCam Phoenix Oscar Edition FPV Camera
- 1x 1928 ABS Bracket
- 1x 6pin FPV Silicone Cable
- 1x Screw Set
TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 V3 (SMA)
The smallest and most powerful (800mW!) video transmitter the world has ever seen! It's race ready with PitMode, a super-clean and interference free power levels, and connectivity to flight controllers and other means of quickly changing channels. It runs off a filtered 5V power supply, so it's perfect when being connected to a TBS CORE PRO or TBS PowerCube (*)
NEW IN V3:
- Improved Voltage spikes acceptance from 6.5Vmax. on V2 to 13Vmax. on V3
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- Up to 800mW of output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
PITMODE - MADE TO RACE
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organizers, to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got a few meters of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid, and in combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
SMARTAUDIO V2 - FULL CONTROL
SmartAudio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
CLEANSWITCH - NEIGHBOR FRIENDLY
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
SAY NO! TO DIPSWITCHES
Even though learning binary was a fun mind-game, in practice a single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate. Gone are the days of video transmitter cards, stepping on people's channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5V
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 5g (with SMA, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female Socket with screw mounting holes
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW), 27dBm (500mW), 29dBm (800mW*)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- 5V Video Transmitter pigtail cable
RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Colors Race Wire (4pcs)
The traditional race wires prevent damage to wires or even propeller strikes from dropping you out of the air, while also making motor swaps super fast and easy without the need to open up your quad to access your 4in1 ESC or AIO board. that is a kind of progress of professional development. However, there’s still an extra soldering job needed to be done if you need to mount RGB LEDs on it.
That’s why iFlight release this RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Colors Race Wire. It is designed with 2oz copper and a 2 layer board which provide virtually no difference in resistance and weight difference when compared to previous original Race Wire but liberates you from extra soldering RGB LED strips job, which is perfect for frames with slim arms. You also have access to multi-colors on one board, no more picking one color LED like before.
This race wire is the perfect upgrade for your racing or freestyle rig.
- 10 pcs 3535 RGB multi-colors led strips
- Support 40A Constant Current
- PDB and RGB led strips to work independently
- 2oz 2layer copper board
- Dimension: 45*8*4mm
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Comes in a set of 4 individual boards
- LED color: Multi-colors
- Weight: 2.2 grams per pc
How to use:
*Connect the motor cables of 4 IN 1 ESC and cables of the motor to the soldering pad of the Race Wire separately
*Connect the Race Wire to the 5V power source (Pin 5V+ & GND)
*IN connected to signal cable (Multi-colors programmable)
*O connected to the next Race Wire then they’re in series.
*Attention: isolation between the carbon and the board is still required.
4x RGB 10 LED 3535 Multi-Colors Race Wire