FrSky Compact XSR-SIM USB Dongle for FrSky Transmitters and Module System
The FrSky Wireless USB Dongle For Simulator allows you to wirelessly connect your FrSky transmitter to computer to use simulator. Just install the pre-loaded HID driver to your PC (Mac users will need to download the correct HID drivers). Then bind your transmitter to it, now you can move freely while using a simulator.
FrSky Compact XSR-SIM USB Dongle supports most simulators which have no hardware encrypted.
- Size: 48.2*19.1*9.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 6.2g
- Compact design
- Low power requirements: typically 55mA
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16)
- Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
- 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
- Firmware upgradable (through the S.Port)
- 1 x XSR-SIM
- 1 x Manual