HX100 SE 100mm 1S FPV Quad Frsky FCC
Ultralight, quiet and powerful! With the tiny design of a 100mm wheelbase and the BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, this small body contains incredible energy! This little beast will bring you an unprecedented outdoor flight experience!
- Uses the lightest F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1 motor, which weighs 2.69g
without a cable. This FC has the efficient STM32F411CEU6 processor
and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R), which allow for
maximum weight savings
- Equipped with BetaFPV’s exclusively designed BT2.0 connector, it can
support 9A continuous current and 15A burst while the PH2.0 connector
uses 4.5A continuous current
- The highly efficient combination of the light 1102 13500KV motor and
durable 65mm 2- blade props deliver a drone with excellent flight
performance and achieves a great noise-reducing function.
- Super light with a total weight of 28.09g, installed with the customized
HX100 SE carbon fiber frame.
- The drone comes with BT2.0 - PH2.0 adapter cable in default, which is convenient for customer who uses PH2.0. We also released the BT2.0 tester and charger, its charging current has been upgraded from 0.5A to
1A, which makes the charging speed 2 times faster.
- Item: HX100 SE FPV Quad
- Weight: 28.09g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1
- Motors: 1102 13500KV Motors
- Props: Gemfan 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole)
- Camera & VTX : M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 SE Carbon Fiber Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100 SE
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- Flight time: 4 mins in a smooth outdoor flight, 2:30 mins in full throttle outdoor flight
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 connectors for those people who want to convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1 - The lightest 1S brushless FC in the current market. With slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 29mm x 29mm, fully compatible with the whoop frame in the current market.
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 60mm, with BT2.0 connector, 1.25mm motor header pins
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
Customized 1102 13500KV motor - With an ultra-lightweight of 3.01g and
ball bearing technology, the friction is reduced between the bearing
surfaces thus increasing the duration of the motor and improving its
CAMERA & VTX
The M01 AIO camera is a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna. It has both a fast response and a clear image.
What's more, the M01 vtx board is super light and perfectly suited for the
HX100 SE canopy. The Quad comes with a 25° and 35° camera tilt
mounts, the 35° mount is suitable for high-speed flight, while the 25° mount
is for lower speed flight. SmartAudio is supported.
- Output power: 25mW
- TVL: 600TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Note: To change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized HX100 SE canopy.
- 1 * HX100 SE FPV Quad
- 1 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable