Morgoth X5 Carbon Molded FPV Racing Frame (Black)
The Morgoth frame is made in a 150°C high temperature molding process and prepreg premium quality carbon fiber. It's the latest iFlight masterpiece which is a modern design FPV Racing quadcopter frame with excellent racing ability and light weight.
Different materials have been tested before but we sticked to a carbon twill weave. Our carbon fiber injection molding process also makes our material strength comparable with steel. The whole mechanical structure has been taken into consideration. Even if you stand on it there won't be any deformation!
There are only four screws to fast and reliable fix the body. The Morgoth X5 comes with 30-80° adjustable camera mount for all available brands and also protects the lens from damage in nasty crashes.
- 1. Carbon molded high strength frame
- 2. Unibody Structure for maximum stiffness
- 3. Super big build space
- 4. Streamlined body design for less drag
- Product Name: Morgoth X5
- Weight: 68.5g
- Wheelbase: 214mm
- Stack pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/20*20mm
- FPV cam: 14mm nano
Suggested Combination(Not included):
- Flight Control:30.5*30.5 SucceX F7, SucceX F4, SucceX-E F4
- Motor: 22XX,23XX,25XX
- ESC:30.5*30.5 35A 4IN1/ 45A 4IN1 ESC
- VTX:iFlight FORCE 5.8G 48CH 25/200/600mW (LINK)
- Prop: 5 inch
- 1 pc * Body Cover Shell Black
- 1 pc * Unibody Bottom Frame Plate