NewBeeDrone AcroBee65 BLV3 BNF
What's new? Included in the AcroBee65 BLV3 are the improved BeeBrain BLV3 Flight controller and Gold Unibell 0802 18000KV Motors.
The latest iteration of the BeeBrain BL Flight Controller contains massive improvements to the performance of the built in FrSky Receiver and built in video transmitter.
In addition, the ESC MOSFETs were upgraded to support the power demands of micro toothpick drones.
The solder pads on each ESC were enlarged to enable custom builds! With plenty of surface area and spacing, you can now solder on any motor of your choosing.
Receiver Improvements - 50% More Range
- Optimized SPI Receiver hardware to improve efficiency within the receiver.
- Removable antennas.
- Additional low noise amplifier to increase range.
- Optional wiring harness is available to install an external receiver (Crossfire, Ghost, etc)
Video Transmitter Improvements - 120mW
- New heatsink and layout to increase heat dispersion and efficiency.
- Transmitting power increased to 120mW from 25mW (V2)
Optional External Receiver
If you would like to install an external receiver, you will need to purchase this 4 pin JST cable. Click here for the manual to install an external receiver.
- NewBeeDrone Balloon Gates for Indoor Racing Tracks
- NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh Batteries
- Spare Frames
- Spare Propellers (1.0mm)
Recommended battery: NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh
Betaflight 4.1.7 Tuned Firmware Download
Betaflight 4.2.9 Untuned Firmware Download
- Flight Controller: NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless V3 AIO
- Motors: NewBeeDrone 0802 18000kv Brushless Motors - Gold Edition (Unibell Version)
- Propellers: NewBeeDrone Azi (Tri Blade) Micro Props - 31mm,1.0mm Shaft
- Receiver: Integrated True Diversity SPI Receiver with LNA+PA, FrSky compatible (optional external receiver compatible)
- Receiver Antenna: MHF3 2.4GHz Antenna
- VTX: Onboard, up to 120mW
- VTX Antenna
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone BeeEye FPV Camera
- Weight without Battery: 23 grams
BeeBrain BLV3 Flight Controller Specifications
- STM32F411 MCU
- ESC Firmware: Ships with JESC 48 KHz. BLHeli_s capable.
- ESC Specifications: 4 channel 12A ESC
- Weight: 6 grams (including antennas and battery connector)
- Size: Outer dimensions 29 x 29 x 7.6 mm
- Holes: 25.5 x 25.5 mm
- Battery input: 1 – 2 S
- UART2 TX and RX free for external receiver (un-inverted SBus signal only)
Note: The default power mode is low (5mW). Set the power level to medium (50mW) before flying.
- 1x AcroBee65 BLV3 BNF