NewBeeDrone SavageBee V1.7 Frame 65mm/3inch
NewBeeDrone SavageBee 3" Toothpick Frame
The SavageBee frame was specially designed to fit any brushless NewBeeDrone whoop flight controller to build a lightweight 1s or 2s toothpick micro drone.
At 2.5mm thick, the base plate is durable but also has no unnecessary structural weight from the precise cutouts.
Easy to Build
Other 3 inch toothpick frames require meticulous, difficult, and tiny soldering. With the NewBeeDrone Hummingbird Pro and BeeBrain BLV3 flight controllers, building this toothpick is easy! The only soldering necessary will be to connect the motors to the ESC. The BeeBrain BLV3 has large soldering pads to accommodate for custom builds.
- Carbon Fiber: 2.5mm thickness
- Geometry: X frame
- Diagonal Motor Distance: 115mm
- Motor Mounting Pattern: 9x9 mm square
- Flight Controller: NewBeeDrone BeeBrain BLV3 AIO Flight Controller (FC + ESC + Rx + Vtx)
- Motors: NewBeeDrone Flow 1202 8420KV (2s) or 11420KV (1s)
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone BeeEye FPV Camera
- Canopy: NewBeeDrone Goober Canopy
- Propellers: Gemfan 3018 3 Inch Propellers
Recommended 1s Batteries
- NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 1s 300 mAh
- GNB 1s 450 mAh
- GNB 1s 520 mAh
Recommended 2s Batteries:
- 2x NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300 mAh with Y-Connector
- GNB 2s 300 mAh
Note: the included battery mount only fits 1x 250 mAh or 300 mAh 1s battery. To mount a 2s battery, rubber bands are recommended.