OlaFPV VTX Assassin
- Electrical VTX Kill switch - power on and off your vtx via a switch on your radio!
- Physical VTX Kill switch - never worry about powering up your quad while others are flying again! Just move the physical switch to the off position, and your VTX will not power on
- Ultra clean mounting for TBS Unify VTXs, TBS Crossfire Nano RXs, and Frsky XM RXs
- JST SH 9-pin connector and high-quality silicone cable for easy replacement and installation
- Solder pads for those who don't like connectors
- Vibration Dampening “gummies” to make your electronics last longer - The most common failure for FPV electronics is vibrations and stress in crashes, and gummies significantly reduce both of those!
- Convenient solder pads for the camera - Sick of running camera wires across your quad to get all the connections you need? All the camera pads can now be found in one clean location!
- Ultra clean component mounting - sick of not having space for your components? The Assassin gives all your components a clean spot while keeping your stack as low as 22mm
- * EXPERIMENTAL TBS “Smart Audio Lite” (Nano Unify Smart Audio) to standard Smart Audio converter
- All U.Fl TBS Unify VTXs (HV, HV race, Nano, 5v V3 Pro)*
- MMCX Unifys are not Natively supported
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- FrSky XM+
- FrSky XM+
- All cameras
*Almost any VTX / RX can be used, if connected using wires. For example, you can use an IRC Tramp if you solder the Tramp cables to the VTX pads.
Pit Stop Feature
- Land quad 1
- *Quad one will disarm*
- • Move “quad selector switch (see setup videos) from quad 1 to quad 2”
- *VTX from quad one gets shut of, and arming is disabled on quad one*
- *quad 2s VTX gets turned on, and now your arm switch controls quad 2*
- *Quad 2 will arm*
- 1x Assassin PCB
- 1x Grommets
- 1x 9pin Cable