Ready to Fly Bannilite 5" Racer with Radio
This is a custom-built 5" drone using only top-shelf components with the radio controller, just add batteries to fly!
The Bannilite racing frame, Matek F405-STD Flight Controller, Spedix GS35 35A 4-in-1 2-4s BLHeli_32 Dshot ESC, T-Motor F40 PRO II 2600kv, RunCam Robin, and RunCam TX200 FPV Video Transmitter! Just add props and antenna and connect it to your radio to fly!
Designed by BanniUK.
We collaborated on every aspect of this frame with Luke Bannister, AKA BanniUK. Luke had some very specific requirements, tweaks, and goals, and this frame implements all of them.
Luke flew the Bannilite at UK Nationals for 1st place and is flying it exclusively as his race rig for the 2018 season.
Ultimate camera protection.
When we say camera protection, we mean it. Even a full-on face-first metal gate hit directly in the middle of the frame results in impact only against the horizontal camera brace or camera plates, with TPU camera mount that can tear away instead of damaging the camera if anything is dislodged.
The last thing you need to be doing between heats is swapping a camera, and Bannilite makes it so you don't have to.
Swap arms without perturbing your stack.
If you manage to break one of its durable 5mm arms, Bannilite makes it simple to swap it out with 2 screws, all without getting in the way of your stack.Plus, all Bannilite kits ship with 5 arms to get you back in the air after those hard hits.
Frsky Taranis X9 Lite 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter w/ ACCESS Protocol
The X9 Lite is the latest 2.4G radio from FrSky. Reminiscent of the legendary X9D, the X9 Lite keeps the same form factor and stick layout that so many pilots have come to love, but for a fraction of the price. Additionally, a side-scrolling wheel has been added for easy navigation of the menus on the X9 Lite.
As a portable radio, the FrSky Taranis X9 Lite is a remarkable fusion of traditional radio design with the innovations of the latest ACCESS protocol. For beginners, the wired training function is retained, allowing beginners to improve their skills with the security of an instructors input upon command.
Like the Taranis X-Lite Pro, the new Taranis X9 Lite also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with ErskyTX / OpenTX open source operating system, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Additional ACCESS features like wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations will be gradually unlocked, providing a more reliable, more secure link between the remote and model. Making the X9 Lite a fully functioning remote control with tons of extra features.
The X9 Lite is so affordable yet full-featured, you'll never have to choose between unknown and unreliable radios again!
Note: The 18650 battery tray lines up the batteries lengthwise - meaning your 18650 batteries need to be capped to make a connection to each other. If you are using flat ended batteries, you can place a small conductive piece of metal such as copper in between to make a connection.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- G7 Noble potentiometer gimbal
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 505g (without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX / OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port