Tiny Whoop Brushless Alta Gama Crossfire
Ice Ice Baby!
F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2
This is the lightest F4 1S brushless FC in the current market. With BT2.0 connector, slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
Equips with BT2.0 connector, all 1S brushless drones will gain stronger powerful and perfect performance. Specially made for 1S brushless whoop with F411 chip. A great choice for building Beta65 Pro and Beta75 Pro.
If you own an initial PH2.0 connector FC but want to try the new BT2.0 connector, you could get the BT2.0 connectors FREE and re-solder it.
Know more about the BT2.0 connector.
Ultra-compact with 2.69g weight(No include power cable), this FC is ready and waiting to take residence within your 1S micro FPV aircraft of choice, which could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 29mm x 29mm, fully compatible with the whoop frame in the current market, Beta65 Pro frame, Beta75 Pro frame, BWhoop B06 frame, and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- Compatible with Z02, A01, M01 VTX
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 2.69g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- Frame: Beta65 Pro frame / Beta75 Pro frame
- Props: 31mm 4-Blades props (for Beta65 Pro frame) / 40mm 4-blades props (for Beta75 Pro frame)
- Motors: 0603 motors / 0703 motors / 0802 motors
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.1 (Frsky / Futaba RX)
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.0 (No RX)
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.0 (DSMX RX)
- 1 * F4 1S brushless flight controller(BT2.0 Connector)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
Upgraded Beta65 Pro Micro Brushless Whoop Frame
The upgraded version Beta65Pro Frame has finally come.
Here are the IMPROVEMENTS we've made.
Because of the hole for the motor shaft, it could not fit Sunnysky 0703 motors for the moment.
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- The KV value of 0703/0603 motors are both 15000KV.
Plastic durable package can protect the package from deformation during
the shipping process.
- 1 * 65mm micro brushless whoop frame
C01 Pro FPV Micro Camera
C01 Pro camera features a JST0.8 connector, plug-and-play design makes it easy to install without soldering. Suitable for BeeBrain flight controllers.
- Miniature, and lightweight design, weight at only 1.96g. Lightweight camera great for weight-sensitive drones, perfect for upgrading your Brushed & 1S Brushless Whoop Quad camera
- 1200TVL resolution and 1/3" CMOS sensor ensure a high-quality and clear image
- Global WDR camera, 4:3 aspect ratio, shoot clear dynamic image even in low light condition
- 2.1mm lens, FOV 160° beyond the wide-angle for recording more wide and beautiful scenes
- The package comes with an injection molding canopy, more durable and weighs only 1.5g, which is the best combo with C01 Pro cam
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal: 1200TVL with Global WDR
- Signal System: NTSC
- Lens : 2.1mm(M8) FOV 160°
- S/N Ratio: >50db
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- D-WDR: Auto
- Day/Night: Color
- Power: DC 3.3-6V
- Current: 110mA@6V / 120mA@3.3V
Housing Material: ABS
- Dimension: 12.1*14.5mm
- Net weight: 1.96g
- 1 * C01 Pro FPV Micro Camera
- 1 * Injection Molded Canopy
- 1 * 1/3'' Camera Mounting hardware
TBS Unify Pro Nano 5G8
Team Blacksheep continues to shrink everything in sight. As builds become smaller and the innovation surrounding brushed and brushless micro quads accelerate, the need for high-quality micro VTxs increases. TBS has built the smallest VTx possible, focusing purely on size and weighing only 1.4g!
Sporting the usual Unify Pro pedigree, a newly-revised u.FL connector and the industry-standard Smart Audio support, you'll have amazing video quality never before seen on a micro quad or whoop. You will be blown away by the performance in terms of range, signal clarity, and signal spacing on this VTx.
Note: Unlike the Unify Race, the Nano requires an input of 4.5-5v. You cannot power directly from a battery. To prevent frying your equipment, only power through a 5v out.
- Input Voltage: 4.5V - 5V
- Power levels: 25mW / 50mW
- Interface: SmartAudio and capacitive button (or solder external tactile button separately - included!)
- Weight: 1.4g! (incl. antenna)
- Size: 13.2mm x 14.6mm
- Antenna connector: u.FL (upgraded)
- Antenna length: 45.6mm (end to end)
- TBS Tech: Smart Audio, Clean Switch
- 1x Unify Pro nano 5G8 VTX
- 1x button switch
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 Linear Antenna
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
DOUBLE DEUCE JUICE 802 22,000KV BRUSHLESS MOTORS
Tiny Whoop Brushless motors have arrived!
The Double Deuce Juice is the perfect motor to push the boundaries of speed and acro flight. The 802 motors provide steady power throughout the power band. These are great motors for large spaces, high-speed maneuvers, building diving and other outdoor flying. If you want to try to manage a build with these motors indoors, consider a throttle curve.
802 size Motors are a big deal for 1s 65mm and 75mm Tiny Whoops. The wider, shorter form factor provides tons of prop authority, creating much more yaw control and control when you're pulling out of a dive, flip or roll. They weigh a fraction of a gram more than 603, but it's worth the extra control and power.
These motors have a 1mm shaft size, so if you're using normal Tiny Whoop props (that have a 0.8mm shaft size) you'll need a prop-adjusting Drill Bit!
31mm 4-blade Micro Whoop Propellers (1.0mm Shaft)
These 31mm props are just customed for 65mm brushless drones that has 1.0mm motor shaft. The compatiable motors include Sunnysky 0703 motors, Racerstar 0703 motors and Boldclash 0703 motors.
- Frame: Beta65 Pro 1S brushless frame or Beta65X 2S Whoop frame
- Motor: 0603 brushless motors / 0703 motors of Sunsky, Racerstar and Boldclash
- Product material: Clear Plastic
- Inner diameter: 1.0mm Shaft
- Height: 7.2mm
- Weight (2CW+2CCW): 1.20(g) = 0.04(oz)
- 2 * CW 4-blade 31mm Whoop Props (1.0mm shaft)
- 2 * CCW 4-blade 31mm Whoop Props (1.0mm shaft)
TBS CROSSFIRE NANO RX
TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX we condense 2 years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the XM+).
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.25
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4