X-Lite Accessory Kit
Vantac MPM Lite 2.4G Transmitter Module for X-Lite
The MPM Lite is a 2.4G transmitter module that is compatible with FrSky’s newly released radio, the Taranis X-Lite. It can be linked to control other receivers including many popular helicopters, planes, multirotors and mini quads. It supports the 4 most common RF protocol chips.
- Dimension: 62.4*30*14.5mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 22g (without antenna)
- Operating Current: 180mA@3.3V
- Upgrade Interface: Micro USB Port
- Four 2.4GHz RF chips (CYRF6936/CC2500/A7105/NRF24L01)
- Multiple protocol supported
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Replacement
Gimbal stick ends, the diameter is 2.5mm. The Long stick ends are preferred for pinch application and the Short stick ends for thumb application.
- Item Name: FrSky Taranisr X-Lite Gimbal stick ends for Customization
- 1 pair X-Lite Long Gimbal stick ends
- 1 pair X-Lite short Gimbal stick ends
The Brace Lite is a lightweight exoskeleton that allows you to attach a neck strap to support your X-Lite or mount things to your radio.